Donnerstag, 10. Februar 2011

Tumbler Bitches

If you've got facebook and more then 10 friends you have at least one person of this kind in you friendslist:
-female
-15-19 (might even be 21)
-Got a 500€ DSLR-Camera
Here's a collection of typical tumbler-bitchesphotomotives:
"A pic of my All-Stars in black and white so people think I am deep."


"Please daddy, please!"

"Oh, this guy is so cute."
Shit like Tumbler-Bitches make me Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage!
Love,
Dr. Rage



16 Kommentare:

  1. Nice posting man

    I wait on my blog!!!

    RESPECT $upporting bro

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Yep, it's like a cornerstone of all knowledge.

    ....as constant as gravity.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I hate girls (and guys, for that matter) like this. Ergh.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. agreed, especially the black&white or sepia shots.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Oh yeah, however, weird thing is, a huge part of them are guys ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I heard one time one awesome sentence:
    Owning a DSLR Camera don't make you professional photographer. It makes you owner of DSLR Camera.

    And it's so f*cking true, I hate all these I'm-alternative-extra-photographer-bi*ch girls -.-

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Agreed 150%.all that Dslr and for this! badly taken black and white pictures of feet! what a huge waste i think! if only i could afford nice things!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. This blog is the shit. Following.

    AntwortenLöschen