Mittwoch, 9. Februar 2011

France

La France

In a normal blogpost I first name the thing I hate and then tell you why.
The problem with France is that I actually don't know why  I hate them so much. Maybe it's because of the language's pronunciation that doesn't correspond in any way with a word's writing. Maybe it's because of losing two world wars against those motherfuckers. And maybe it's because of a tragical event that we today refer to as "300M Get".

Vahina Giocante
But since I watched "Inside Ring" ("Ultimate Heist" in the USA), a french thriller with Jean Reno (that was incredibly lame and had no real plot, but on the aesthetic side was pretty good), I know they've got taste in women. If you like her you might want to google-picture-search her.


Anyway,
Shit like france makes me RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!
Love,
Dr. Rage











                                                                                        
                                                                                        

21 Kommentare:

  1. Germany is a way better :D:D

    http://le-nerd.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I also hate france but I don't know whyyy.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. It's amazing how just going a few miles west over some water leads you to the MOST AWESOME COUNTRY EVER!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. as a proud Welshman I've only one thing to say when in france...
    "Agincourt...Agincourt...Agincourt!"
    repeated 300M times...cool cycle race though

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. i love france!

    http://all-around-toto.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. lol very interesting xD

    parking in france sucks

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. The French language is really just Latin corrupted beyond recognition.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I love FRANCE is a beautiful country

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. the only reason i ever raged at france was the GET. aside from that i have no opinion on france.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. ive never been to france but im sure its a cool country

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. France is good,and if sometimes makes you feel good ;),nice woman i like france.!

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. France's got some shit.

    Just as much as anyone else.
    Followin'.
    limitfears.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. France has some of the most beautiful women :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. i love France! its an acquired taste

    ballandkicks.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Maybe it's because society conditions you to hate france?

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. I don't mind france. I like the fact that the french drink, smoke, and are rude, and just don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks of them. Good on em I say!

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. i had 2 learn french in school, i hate it eversince then...

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. eh i love france - mainly because of the women and their sweet voices

    but i wanna thank you for introducing me to that lovely lady

    i've got a new girl to find a thousand pictures of

    :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. haha but they have beautiful cities and nice food ;P

    xx
    My Cherry Gum

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. Her name is Vahina? Are you fucking kidding me? I lol'd.

    AntwortenLöschen